Re: Vague, uninteresting question...

On Monday 03 January 2005 02:54, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Sunday 02 January 2005 06:10 am, jianan wrote:
> > Is there a gui to config CD-RW  drives?
>
> No, CDRW drives come preconfigured, ready to roll.
>
> Ask smarter questions if you want smarter answers.

(S)he's asked three questions (that I've seen, so far) that were a little
imprecise, but they were (a) not uninteresting, and (b) not hard to
understand what she really meant.  If anything, it appears the poster may not
have English as a first language. Try not to clutter the list with vague,
uninteresting answers.  Did you have an unhappy Christmas?  I'm sorry for
you.
--
derek