Re: Re: gui for broadband

Hi,

Just after sending you the last msg, I discovered that I had keyed in mpq
instead of mpg. Due to my choice of font, the curve of the 'g' disappears
after being underlined. I'm so sorry.

Upon re-trying 'apt-get install' I now have a dependency problem as follows:

  knemo: Depends: kdelibs4 (>= 4:3.2.3-3.sarge.1) but 4:3.2.3-2 is to be
installed

My current kdelibs4 version is newer than the one expected by knemo. It
wouldn't be advisable to downgrade.  Any suggestion?

Jianan