Re: kde 3.3.x

On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 04:18:56AM +0100, Adeodato Simó wrote:

>   $ grep-status -ns package -Fdepends -e "kdelibs4|libarts1" \
>                 --and  -Fstatus 'ok installed'

That worked really well, though I had to add the metapackages to the
install line by hand as aptitude wanted to remove them.  It might have
sufficed to add just kde, I didn't think to try it.  Also aptitude
wouldn't automatically include kscreensaver-xsavers, so the final command
line looked like this:

aptitude install -t unstable $(
	grep-status -ns package -Fdepends -e "kdelibs4|libarts1" \
	--and  -Fstatus 'ok installed') kde kde-amusements kde-core \
kdeaddons kdeadmin kdeartwork kdebase kdeedu kdegames kdegraphics \
kdenetwork kdetoys kdeutils kdewebdev kscreensaver-xsavers

The installation went smoothly though, I'll check out the third party
KDE apps I use with it over the next few days.  Thank you very much for
the help.

Nick