Re: Mounting CIFS shares causes KDE lockups

Dnia piątek 10 grudnia 2004 09:36, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen napisał:

> Could anybody else try this? I have been having trouble with KDE ever
> since I started using CIFS to mount my samba shares instead of SMB.

I have that too - at work I use one share from Samba3 server and when try
to access it from any KDE application I have to kill that app because of
lock up.

Mozilla Firefox, shell, midnight commander, gvim doesn't have that problem.

--
APT: deb http://www.hrw.one.pl/apt/ sid/

    42? 7 and a half million years and all you can come up with is 42?!