KDE 3.3.1 screeensaver crash

Hi list,

I'm having some problems with KDE 3.3.1. The install was nice and smooth, no
problems at all. No broken packages or dependencies. However, I noticed one
little issue inside the kde session. Whenever the screen is locked in KDE,
and the screen saver comes on, after a while the session dies and it boots
the user out of the session back to the KDM...

Has anyone experienced this behaviour at all?

On path I am still about the explore is to do with the APM stuff...bios,
kernel etc.

Just wanted to know if anyone has seen this kindda behaviour in action.

Regards,