Re: Kcontrol e-mail

On Tuesday 30 November 2004 5:12 pm, luigi wrote:
> hello
>
> I have a problem in kcontrol center to setup e-mail.
> is it possible to setup an e-mail andress with server smtp that
> requires authentication?

You're looking in the wrong spot, sorta.  In kcontrol, go into KDE
Components, Component Chooser.  Select KMail as the default email
program.  Go into kmail, go to the settings menu, Configure KMail,
Network, Sending, and set up an outgoing mail server there.

Hope this helps.

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.dyndns.org