k3b changes filepermissions while burning video-dvd

Hi there,

I installed k3b from the debian .debs for woody and everything seems to work
well. The necessary permissions were changed by the set-up tool of k3b. When
burning a video dvd the file permissions on the dvd are different (root)
>from the original file (user) and it is not possible to play the dvd as
user
with kaffeine. Kaffeine complains about missing file permissions (usually it
is no problem to play a dvd with kaffeine).

What could be wrong in my setting or what did I do wrong when burning the
video-dvd?

Thank you very much,

Christian

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++