Kde 3.3.X

Hello,

does anybody know what we can do to decide the release manager to include
kde 3.3.x in sarge ???

I think that include Gnome 2.8.1 and not kde 3.3.x is not fair ! kde 3.3.2
will be tagged for release next week..

Sarge will not be out before the end of the year so i see no excuse no
including kde 3.3.x in sarge.

The problem with the backport will be the same as in woody with kde if we
are still a few release behind especially when the kde 3.3.x branch got all
the imap support fixed and many other thing like grouware fonctionnalities.

Have a nice day
--
Benoit Mortier
OpenSides sprl