Re: Newest kmail: mails not displayed in preview pane

On Thursday 18 November 2004 16:13, Jean-Damien Durand wrote:
> Idem, same way to see new mails. This was not the case with previous kmail
> I believe. Bug already reported ?

I don't know if there is already a report, but I want to make it clear that is
rarely happens here. Only during some kind of stress. I think it is somehow
related to the infamous "Kmail freezes while checking new mail bug".

Anders

--
This email was written using KMail 1.7 (KDE3.3) on Debian GNU/Linux