Re: UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS (works)

* Tim Ruehsen [Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:34:40 +0100]:
> Hi Adeodato,

> thanks for your work. The S/MIME option is now available in Kmail.

  ok, good to know.

> When using debuild (just before I got your instructions) I experience the
> following problem (It is not important for me to get it working, but just for
> curiosity):
> #debuild
> [...]
> Now running lintian...
> warning: lintian's authors do not recommend running it with root privileges!
> Finished running lintian.
> Now signing changes and any dsc files...
> Could not find a signing program (pgp or gpg)!
> debuild: fatal error at line 787:
> running debsign failed

> But I see gpg in the current path. What is wrong?

  really can't tell, but most likely that you didn't tell debuild what
  your gnupg key was. in any case, you needn't worry, since as you say
  this step is no longer necessary and you'd only be using debuild if
  you intended to build more packages. in which case, you should be
  reading lots of documentations. ;-)

  cheers,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

There is no man so good who, were he to submit all his thoughts to the
laws, would not deserve hanging ten times in his life
                -- Michel de Montaigne