Re: UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS (works)

Hi Adeodato,

thanks for your work. The S/MIME option is now available in Kmail.
I still have to play around with it and read more docs.

What exactly does 'kleopatra' do?

When using debuild (just before I got your instructions) I experience the
following problem (It is not important for me to get it working, but just for
curiosity):
#debuild
[...]
Now running lintian...
warning: lintian's authors do not recommend running it with root privileges!
Finished running lintian.
Now signing changes and any dsc files...
Could not find a signing program (pgp or gpg)!
debuild: fatal error at line 787:
running debsign failed

But I see gpg in the current path. What is wrong?

Tim