Re: KMail complains about missing gpgsm

* Tim Ruehsen [Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:45:02 +0100]:
> Any ideas? Maybe S/MIME support comes into Debian unstable in the near future?
> I am willing to wait a while instead of tuning my system to death. What are
> the plans?

  if I'm not wrong, it'll be available shortly after gnupg2 enters
  Debian. it's already packaged and waiting for NEW processing.

  sorry but I can't give you any kind of timeline.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately
explained by stupidity.