konsolekalendar and DCOP server?

What could be the problem with my DCOP server?  I only wish to view my
calendar from the command line.

root@debian-rtg:~# konsolekalendar -all
kresources: WARNING: Could not connect ResourceAdded signal!
kresources: WARNING: Could not connect ResourceModified signal!
kresources: WARNING: Could not connect ResourceDeleted signal!
I couldn't enable notifications at the dcopserver!
Segmentation fault

Bob
--
"We should do unto others as we would want them to do unto us.  If I were
 an unborn fetus I would want others to use force to protect me, therefore