Re: Default theme (Was: Re: Bug# 266478 - any development?)

On Thursday 11 November 2004 02:29, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen shaped the
electrons to shout:

> > > What's the problem with the default Keramik style? I like it and
> > > that's
> >
> > It's ugly and not liked even by upstream,
>
> No it's not! It's totally rad looking! And upstream made it default for
> a reason. Cause they liked it!

How do you know? Did you read what I did write just below that paragraph:

  It's the standard _only_ because the default style _has_ to match the
  screenshots in the official documentation, which area all keramik's and
  need lot of work to change them.

Alex and Chris already confirmed this. It was discussed in KDE few months
ago before releasing 3.3.0 and they agreed not to just just due to
documentation issues.

--
  ricardo galli       GPG id C8114D34
  http://mnm.uib.es/~gallir/