Re: Default theme (Was: Re: Bug# 266478 - any development?)

El Jueves, 11 de Noviembre de 2004 02:29, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen escribió:

> > > What's the problem with the default Keramik style? I like it and that's
> >
> > It's ugly and not liked even by upstream,
>
> No it's not! It's totally rad looking! And upstream made it default for a
> reason. Cause they liked it!

Upstream is stuck with it, because changing the default screen, means changing
all screenshots in the documentation. Plastik performance was improved a lot
recently, and will be the default in some new release, if they find a way
(it's in progress since the akademy) to create screenshots in every language
automatically.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net