Re: Bug# 266478 - any development?

Am Mittwoch, 10. November 2004 10:38 schrieb Ricardo Galli:
> My main complain with KDE in Debian (including 3.3.x) is that default
> appearance is extremely ugly.

That is really a matter of taste and of installed packages...

> It could be easily improved by:
>
> - Reduce font sizes, it's just too big by default.

No, IIRC it was 12pt and that is just fine for smaller CRTs.

> - Change default font to Bitstream Vera (to avoid the bad look for people
> with Helvetica fonts already installed).

See, I like Verdana and Andale Mono, so lets argue ;)

> - Use Plastik style.

What's the problem with the default Keramik style? I like it and that's what
KDE upstream chose to have as default. Which package is Plastik style in,
apt-cache doesn't find anything about it.

HS

        oder über pgp.net