Can we lose the 'KDE is cool' blurb, please

Hi,

I recently wondered what kooka was and entered 'apt-cache show kooka'.  It
tells me how cool KDE is, but only at the end do I see what kooka is.  Same
with all (most?) other KDE packages.

Can we lose that 'KDE is cool' blurb in every package description, please
(except in the kde metapackage obviously and probably the kdebase/kdelibs
packages.) It doesn't add any relevant information and makes it harder to
locate the information which I actually want to see.

(Or if not, please also add a 'Debian is cool' blurb at the top of every
package description ;-)

greetings
-- vbi

(No, I'll not file 264 wishlist bugs now :-)

--
featured link: http://www.pool.ntp.org