Re: kioslave kzip and zipfiles inside zipfiles

El Martes, 2 de Noviembre de 2004 15:15, Christian escribió:
> I run kde from sid, and I do java development. In that world we often have
> zip-files inside zip-files (e.g. ear-files containing jar-files) and I use
> the kzip kio-slave to view zip-files. However if I have a zip-file open
> this way and click a zipfile _inside_ it, it opens in ark. Does anybody
> know if there is a way I can open such an 'inner' zipfile with a kioslave?

I'm not completely sure, but I think I read about this in the past, maybe in
kde-devel. Nested kioslaves are or were possible, but nobody was using it
spreadly, so it's possible it's support was dropped in the last release.

Search in the kde-devel archive, maybe the answer is there.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net