Konqueror Bugs and Ethernet Flooding

Recently, KDE has been presenting me with error dialogs when
starting and also when Konqueror (or related KParts) open.

Upgrading from KDE 3.3.0-2 to KDE 3.3.1 did not fix these issues.

I have filed a bug reporot with bugs.kde.org detailing the specific
message.  GKrellm also reveals that all (or a significant portion)
of my ethernet traffic is being used by a background process.

Am I exhibiting excessive paranoia when I suspect that the two
may be linked?  Does erratic behavior exist in the latest builds
of KDE/Konqueror?
The content of the message is a reflection only of the writer and not of AT&T or Tybrin.

Robert Tilley
321-785-2010
bobt@cocoa.tybrin.com
tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com