Re: Failure

On Saturday 30 October 2004 09:06, Claus F. Hilles wrote:
> fyi

So don't tell _us_.  Nobody here sent it.  It's a standard virus technique
these days to pick a random address out of the user's address book and
pretend to be that sender.  If the virus had actually been sent through
debian-kde, we'd _all_ have received it anyway, so you still wouldn't need to
tell us.
--
derek