Re: setting KDEDIRS

El Lunes, 1 de Noviembre de 2004 11:38, martin f krafft escribió:
> also sprach Alejandro Exojo <suy@badopi.org> [2004.11.01.1126 +0100]:
> > There is per-user possibility as a alternative to what Bart has
> > said. Put a shell script in ~/.kde/env/, and it will be sourced at
> > login time.
>
> Well, I definitely want it system-wide. Anyhow, From what
> I understand, this was only added in 3.3. Sarge still has 3.2.3...

Oh, sorry. It's true, this is only for >=3.3. :-(

I just want to add, that it seems that is possible to do this system wide. I
found this in startkde:

# Source scripts found in <localprefix>/env/*.sh and <prefixes>/env/*.sh
# (where <localprefix> is $KDEHOME or ~/.kde, and <prefixes> is where KDE is
installed)

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net