SARGE: QT related KDE problems

Hello,

on Friday evening we performed several updates including X and QT to the
current sarge version (from a previous sarge version), but no KDE update,
since we already have the most recent version.

Today morning all KDE users complained that they have colored rectangles on
their screens and also that everything is much slower than on Friday.
For the rectangles please see:

http://www.pci.uni-heidelberg.de/tc/usr/bernd/downloads/kde_trouble/bla.png

My college could narrow down this problem to the QT update, its definitely
not a X problem since it also occured in non updated X-servers as Xvnc and
also via remote applications to my X at home.

Using "deb http://snapshot.debian.net/archive pool qt-x11-free" as
apt-source, my college found out that the problem does not occur with
libqt3-3.2.3-2, but with libqt3-3.2.3-4 and all above versions.
Unfortunately we don't know about 3.2.3-3.

>From the changelog it is not clear for us what happend, does anyone here
knows further details? Should we fill a bugreport?

Thanks,
        Bernd