Where is my address book in KMail ?

hi!

Well, i just installed KMail on my debian(kernel 2.4.27,kde 3.3.0). It looks great, i like it very much but where can i access address book. There is in Tools -> Address book but i can't execute it as it is always unavailable. "So,ok" i thought and i created a new message, entered my friend's e-mail and i clicked address book there, in one of the menus above.Nothing really happened,so i tried once again to enter Tools->address book but it's still unavailable. i looked through KMail help but i didn't find anything. Did anybody have a problem like this ?

Also, is it possible to import  my contact list from outlook?

Thanks in advance for any help!

ML