Re: "No Text!" in kde menu bar and duplicated items

On Friday 15 October 2004 17:21, Michael Peddemors wrote:
> I notice that in my boxes upgraded from 3.1.4 to 3.2.2 series, I have both
> directories, /usr/share/config.kcfg and /etc/kde3

config.kcfg is a different thing, it is for KConfigXT files

KDEPREFIX/config/ is usually the root for KDE's default configuration files,
on Debian KDEPREFIX is /usr but the main config directory is /etc/kde3

Somehow this has worked before, maybe the packager forgot to add a Debian
specific patch before building the packages.

Cheers,
Kevin