Re: Konqueror is very slow on browsing internet

On Monday 30 August 2004 21:32, Felix Homann wrote:
> Maybe you would like to comment on it.

I find that knode also use very long time to get articles from a server after
a time has passed. (Seems to be some kind of a time out on the IP number it
got from the dns.)  If I take my time to write an article, and there is a
pause in the communication with the server, there is a long wait time on the
next fetch from the server.
--
Svenn