Re: Konqueror is very slow on browsing internet

On Monday 30 August 2004 21:32, Felix Homann wrote:
> I've already filed a bug report, see

> Maybe you would like to comment on it.

I read the bug report and did not understand very much about it other than the
fact that there is a switch during compilation that can handle this. I do not
understand why ipv6 must be looked up before ipv4 and why it must hang for
such a long time when it discover that there is no ipv6 to be verified. The
"it" above is the program or library causing the problem. Ethereal tells me
this is not a problem of my hardware (router, nic, dsl etc) but a delay in
the software.

And why doesn't debian reacht to the net-pf-10 off in aliases?

Thanks for filing the bug. I thought it was another SEUP of mine. (Stupid
End-User Problem)
--
Svenn