Re: kmail + gnugpg = decryption-error

Sorry for my terrible english :(

Alle 14:25, venerdì 27 agosto 2004, Joerg Reckers ha scritto:
> hi,
> when i recive encrypted mails, kmail fails to decrypt them:
>
> Encrypted message (decryption not possible)
> Reason: Crypto plug-in "openpgp" could not decrypt the data.
>
> also
>
> gpgme_op_decrypt_verify() returned this error code:  117440664
>

> i am runnig
> debian unstable
> kmail 1.7 (using kde 3.3.0) (was no problem with previous kmail
> version)
>
> anyone experienced the same problem, or is it me again, missed some
> settings? pls tell me, joerg

in my debian sid, with kde 3.3.0, kmail and gnupg (1.2.5-3) work fine.

there is a change, from 3.2.3, in the kmail security options.
now yuo must to set the OpenPGP (gpg) backend in Options -> Kmail
Configuration -> Security -> Criptographic Backend

PS
you have update your gnupg trustdb?

--
Franco
"Certo bisogna farne di strada / da una ginnastica d'obbedienza /