Re: kaddressbook distribution list disappears when upgrading to 3.2.1

> On the last KDE upgrade to 3.3 my distribution list disappeared from
> kaddressbook.  I remember this also happened to me before when KDE upgraded
> to 3.2.  Has anyone else experienced this or have an idea of where my
> distribution list might be so that I can import it or something like that?

Was it the upgrade that did it?  This has happened to Mom's box twice.  Both
times, I found the list in a .vcf file in ~/.kde somewhere.  I re-imported
the .vcf file and saved it, and restored everything.

I don't have any details at the moment, and I can't exactly run over to Mom's
house at 12:30 AM and look at her computer.  :)  It was
~/.kde/somewhere/something/some-file-5.vcf or some-file.vcf5 or something
like that.  Maybe you can pick it out with a "find ~/.kde -name \*vcf\*" and
go from there.

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/