Re: Where's the searchbar?

* Felix Homann [Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:24:00 +0200]:
> Hi,

> one of the enhancements KDE 3.3 should bring is "A searchbar for Konqueror,
> compatible with all keyword: searches".

> I can't find it though in my KDE 3.3 installation (Debian unstable). Is it
> hidden somewhere or is it just not in Debian, yet?

  I *imagine* it'll come with the konq-plugins package, which still is at
  version 3.2.3. But I'm not 100% sure.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there
is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy with the proof.
                -- J.K. Galbraith