Re: KDE 3.2 in sarge?

Am Freitag, 27. August 2004 11:40 schrieb Wolfgang Jeltsch:
> Am Donnerstag, 26. August 2004 12:26 schrieb Steffen Hein:
> > On Thursday 26 August 2004 01:56, Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > will KDE 3.2 make it into the next stable release or will there be a
> > > mixture of 3.2 and 3.1 as it is currently the case in testing?
> >
> > Haven't seen any KDE 3.1 stuff in Sarge (but I'm not using the whole KDE
> > system so maybe...)
>
> If you go to http://packages.debian.org/ and search for packages whose name
> contains "kde" which are located in testing, you will get quite a few
> packages which still have a 3.1.x version.

Those are:
kdeedu-*
libkdeedu*
and the KDE meta packages.

The meta packages are probably only changed if a dependency changed.

kdeedu cause is described at
http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=kdeedu
An updated kdeedu needs to be pushed into testing but held back due to a chain
of dependencies (looks like qt-x11-free is the cause).

Any other packages?

HS

        oder über pgp.net