Problems with konsolekalendar.. bug?

Hi. I have a LAN network with /home shared with NFS. In my main PC (where I
frequently use KOrganizer) I can use konsolekalendar without problems. But on
another one, when i try to run it, i get:

konsolekalendar: ERROR: No database available!
konsolekalendar: ERROR: No database available!
konsolekalendar: ERROR: No database available!
... till the end of time (or ctrl-c)

Because of NFS, the .kde* is totally the same one.

Don't know what can be happening. The main PC is debian sid, while the second
one is Sarge. I've checked if the description of the package suggested or
recommended some package that i was missing, but it doesn't. Please tell me
what can i do to provide more info if necessary.

Thx in advance,
--
Rafael Rodríguez - http://djclue.no-ip.org