Re: KDE 3.2 in sarge?

On Thursday 26 August 2004 01:56, Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:
> Hello,
>
> will KDE 3.2 make it into the next stable release or will there be a
> mixture of 3.2 and 3.1 as it is currently the case in testing?

Haven't seen any KDE 3.1 stuff in Sarge (but I'm not using the whole KDE
system so maybe...) but what would interest me is if KDE 3.2.3 will make it
completely into Sarge because currently we have a mix of KDE 3.2.2 and some
KDE 3.2.3 packages.

Would be very nice because KDE 3.2.3 fixes some really nasty bugs...

PS [OT]: Can anyone tell if GIMP 2.0 will make it into Sarge? It would be a
shame if Debian would release with 1.2 a half year after the 2.0 release...