Re: RFS: kimdaba - KDE tool for indexing, searching and viewing images by keywords

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 19:27:55 +0200, Alejandro Exojo <suy@kurly.org>
wrote:
> El Martes, 24 de Agosto de 2004 16:43, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists
> escribió:
> > On Tue, 24 Aug 2004, David López Moreno wrote:
> > > I am looking for a sponsor for a great piece of software, KimDaBa.
> >
> > You could upload kimbada to contrib (AFAI understand), apply for DD
status
> > and once you are DD "officially" maintain kimbada?
> > *t
>
> When a package is uploaded to debian, it's built on all architectures,
it's
> distrubuted along the mirrors, and all the debian infrastructure is
used
> (bugs.d.o, packages.d.o, etc). IMHO, it's good try to get an sponsor
and
> upload it to debian.
>
> --
> Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
> http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net

That's right. The process to become a DD is lengthy, and I'd like to see
kimdaba in Debian soon. Getting a sponsor is the way to go.
Unfortunately, no DD has shown any interest yet.

... Advertisement ....

Dear DD,

 Have you ever thought of becoming a sponsor, but you discarded the idea
because you thought it would mean too much work?

 I've got the solution, my package: kimdaba. Trust me, the package is
perfect! Just give it a chance, it will take you no time and you will be
able to impress your fellow DD's:

  a_DD> You shut up!, what have you done for Debian lately?, huh?
   you> I now sponsor a great piece of software, kimdaba. And you?
  a_DD> Uh, ok, sorry dude. Err, you know, it's getting late, see ya!
  (a_DD has signed off): Set off to find a package to sponsor.

 You can find the package's RFS at:
   http://www-gsi.dec.usc.es/~dave/projects/kimdaba/RFS.html

	Thank you in advance,

		David L. Moreno