Re: RFS: kimdaba - KDE tool for indexing, searching and viewing images by keywords

El Martes, 24 de Agosto de 2004 16:43, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists
escribió:
> On Tue, 24 Aug 2004, David López Moreno wrote:
> > I am looking for a sponsor for a great piece of software, KimDaBa.
>
> You could upload kimbada to contrib (AFAI understand), apply for DD status
> and once you are DD "officially" maintain kimbada?
> *t

When a package is uploaded to debian, it's built on all architectures, it's
distrubuted along the mirrors, and all the debian infrastructure is used
(bugs.d.o, packages.d.o, etc). IMHO, it's good try to get an sponsor and
upload it to debian.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net