Re: Keyboard not working in KDM sometimes

Hi,

Exactly the same thing has happened to me!

I even tried XFce and that didn't work too, after a normal KDM boot up.

BTW, I don't have a USB keyboard.

The problem occurs on my girlfriend's computer, but less often.

I suspect the initial start up of KDM is causing the problem.

I have tried Marco Valli's previous suggestions, but they don't seem to work.

Hopefully someone can come up with something, it's v annoying!

John.