Theme Manager

Hello,

This may be a stupid question but I can't find the KDE Theme Manager to set a .themerc file. Im using sarge and KDE 3.2, the default install. I've searched the web and the common anwser is that it is in the control center under Appearance and Themes but it's not there. There's nothing relating to themes. Is there a special way to do this under sarge (sorry, I'm kind of new) or did I not install something?

Thanks in Advance,
David Bokan

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.