Re: icons, kde3.3 and debian

Am Samstag, 21. August 2004 15:21 schrieb Fredrik Axelsson:
> Thanks for all the replies!
> I put a screen grab up on my homepage:
>
> http://home.student.uu.se/frax0795/screen.png
>
> I scaled the image to exactly twice the size to make the problem more
> apparent.
This looks like the alpha channel (transparency in the icons) does not work.
If it works, some semi-tansparent pixel on the borders of the icons are used
to blend the icons into the background, and avoid the "jagged edge" effect.

Unfortunately I don't have a soultion handy...

Patrick
--
Patrick Dreker

GPG KeyID  : 0xFCC2F7A7 (Patrick Dreker)
Fingerprint: 7A21 FC7F 707A C498 F370  1008 7044 66DA FCC2 F7A7
Key available from keyservers