Re: KMail behaviour is weird.

* David Martínez Moreno [Fri, 20 Aug 2004 08:43:16 +0200]:
>  Hello. Yesterday I upgraded to KDE 3.3 (I think many of us should have stayed
> at 3.2 :-), and apart from a few flitches in KMail (some fonts were not set
> up right),

  note that your KMail is still at 3.2 (KMail 3.3 is only in
  experimental).

> I I am concerned by the fact that cursor keys are not working
> well, for moving up and down. Equally weirdly behave PageUp/Down keys, and my
> one-key shorcuts.

  in all apps or just kmail?

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

We may not return the affection of those who like us, but we always
respect their good judgement.