Possible bug with konqueror listviews?

When konqueror 3.3.0 shows files in any of the following formats:
  Tree View
  Info List View
  Detailed List View
  Text View

I frequently have problems:
  opening files and directories: no action

  selecting and moving groups of files: the file group can be selected, but
  when I try to move them, the group is deselected

  right clicking on a file: doing so deselects the file

This doesn't happen all of the time, though.  I can sometimes get these
things to work again by switching to Icon View and then back.  But then I
can only travel through a few directories before these problems crop up
again.  Icon and Multicolumn Views don't seem affected.

Has anyone else seen this?

John Stamp