KDE 3.3 - show full file/folder-names in konqueror

hi,
is there any way to show full file/folder-names in konqueror (on desktop, and
other kde apps)? in earlier versions, there was such an option in "Konqueror
settings", but I couldn't find it now...the ability to show 5 (or more)
lines, isn't very useful, because then all filenames longer then 5 lines end
up with "...". so, is there any solution (or option) which I didn't find?

thx,
dominik