Re: KDE 3.3: gpg-agent broken, can't sign emails. How to fix?

* Doug Holland [Sun, 15 Aug 2004 11:47:10 -0600]:
> Upon upgrading to KDE 3.3, I'm greeted with the following message:

> The use of GnuPG Agent is enabled in GnuPG's configuration file
> (/home/meldroc/.gnupg/gpg.conf).
> However, the agent doesn't seem to run. This could result in problems with
> signing/decryption.
> Please disable GnuPG Agent from KGpg settings, or fix the agent.

> Of course, now gnupg signing and encrypting of messages doesn't work because
> it can't get passphrases using pinentry.

> How do I fix this?

  if the file /etc/X11/Xsession.d/90gpg-agent or similar exists on your
  system, take a look at #265795.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence.
                -- Amos Bronson Alcott