Finite Element Post Processor

                          www.feaview.com

          We are a small company with a great product!

FEAview is a software of great value to those who work on projects
that involve Finite Element Analysis.

FEAview is a finite element viewer and post-processor that will
dramatically reduce the number of hours you work and the number of
errors you make. Our aim is to provide a basic tool, with the
essential features of the industry standard tools, for students and
for engineering professionals who wish to learn finite element
analysis.

FEAview addresses itself to handling the enormous amount of data a
solver can produce.  It is a re-write of a program that had thousands
of hours of use in the aircraft industry. The original viewer and post-
processor was designed to produce numerically orientated 3d displays
that are of more value to engineers than color plots.

FEAview is a 3D graphics program that presents solver results
graphically or in the most meaningful format possible.

FEAview is unique in its simplicity, dependability and affordability!

                              Visit our site:

                              www.feaview.com

                         and see downloads page for

              45 DAY TRAIL VERSION AND OTHER FREE DOWNLOADS

Contact Us

Sales and Support:
Finite Element Tools, Inc.
17 Willowbrook Lane, #204