Re: Screwed up toolbars and menus

On Saturday 07 August 2004 04:07 pm, Matej Cepl wrote:
> On Saturday 07 of August 2004 15:16, Björn Krombholz wrote:
> > I noticed a similiar bevaviour some month ago. Maybe
> > http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=216463&archive=yes
> > will help you fixing the issue.
>
> Thanks for trying (seriously!), but no joy here -- all described
> directories were in their place.

Interesting.

>The global kderc-file `/etc/kd3/system.globals' is empty what causes
>problems in GUI-Layout of some KDE applications.

I don't have a system.globals or anything remotely of the sort.  I tried a
dozen permutations.

I'm not having anything like the described behavior.  maybe if this
system.globals thing does exist on your box, scooting it out of the way
temporarily might make good things happen.

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/