"Position in the Middle East"

Thank you for applying to Personnel Selexions!!

You are requested to kindly fill up our online form to ensure your application is considered for the relevant position

http://www.personnelselexions.com/common1.asp

With your assistance, I am sure we will identify the right opportunities - to ensure a brighter career for you.

Personnel Selexions is part of the PSS group which includes Personnel Search Services, Lobo Interim & Clamar Advertising. We operate across India and have offices in Mumbai, Bangalore & Delhi.

Yours sincerely,

Director - Advertising Response
Personnel Selexions.
Mumbai - Delhi - Bangalore