Re: KMail 3.2.3-1 instability

On Saturday 07 August 2004 07:35 am, Scott Granneman wrote:

> Of course, having updated the night before, as I was reading your
> message, I thought "Huh - that's interesting" and pushed V without
> even thinking. Of course, Kontact crashed like a drunken man on a
> unicycle: hard, fast, & immediately.
>
> So, I have to say, you're right.

Exact same happened to me.  It was pretty damn funny.

FWIW, I've been using Alt+H bound to "all headers" and Alt+F to switch
back to "fancy headers".  Works good for me.

	brian

(I bound those keys to those functions so I can see what my newly
installed spamassassin is doing.  I now find it kind of ironic that
since I've installed spamassassin I've never spent more time looking at
or been more curious about spam!)