Re: KMail 3.2.3-1 instability

On Saturday 07 August 2004 16:35, Scott Granneman wrote:
> Of course, having updated the night before, as I was reading your message,
> I thought "Huh - that's interesting" and pushed V without even thinking. Of
> course, Kontact crashed like a drunken man on a unicycle: hard, fast, &
> immediately.

Good to know that I'm not the only stupid one reading a bug report and
instantly trying it out :-) Never seen something crashing that fast.

I can confirm this bug.

Have fun,
	Marcus

--
 :: Marcus Thiesen :: www.thiesen.org :: ICQ#108989768 :: 0x754675F2 ::

It's easier to fix a broken spec than 10,000 broken programs.
                                                                   Larry Wall