kooka and 3pass scanners

Hi all,
I'm using kooka 0.42 (official Debian testing package) and scanning
over the network (using the sane net dll) works fine - except the
fact that kooka only saves the red part of the image (I'm using the
mustek 6000cx _3pass_ scanner - it's not state of the art, but it's
ok for me). I cannot verify if this is a problem of scanning over the
network because I don't have a SCSI-Controller on my laptop.
Single-pass scanners work fine, so does xscanimage.

Can anyone verify this problem? I searched bugs.kde.org and could not
find a bug-report.

Thanks in advance,

Tobias

--
Diese Email-Adresse dient nur als Spam-Ziel.
Nachrichten an diese Adresse werden nicht gelesen!

This email address is a spam-tarpit.
Mails sent to this address are not read!