Re: When is the K-Menu going to lose the Debian submenu?

On Friday 09 July 2004 11:30 pm, Doug Holland wrote:

> FIX THIS, PLEASE!  FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!  FIX IT SOON!
>
> Don't leave the menus like this for another year!

Dunno, I just installed Mandrake on another box, and I can't believe how
retarded the menus are.  Everything is buried in so many layers of
obfuscation that I have to dig for 10 minutes to find anything.  Plus some
genius decided that KMail doesn't rate a place anywhere on the menu at all,
and that same genius probably decided to remove the default KMail icon on the
kicker every KDE is born with, so the only way to add a KMail icon is to edit
the menu by hand, or else settle for a non-KDE application that shows the
path to the binary.

In short, I like Debian's menu, and Debian's KDE just fine.  At least
everything is there somewhere; even if it's in a retarded place.  It could be
a lot worse.

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/