KDE and SSL

Hi,

Don't know if my question is a stupid one but my searches on google didn't
help me.

I try to install a CA certificate system-wide aka I don't want to let my user
install it personnaly and to repeat the operation for each app. I think I
understood that the Debian and Openssl way for application is to put the CA
certificate in the directory /etc/ssl/certs (with some symlinks). But I also
think I understood that KDE does not use this way but store its AC
certificate in /etc/kde3/ksslcalist.

My question is : am I right or wrong ? Are there any plans to make KDE
use /etc/ssl/certs ?

thanks in advance,

Jojo

PS : Don't forget to remove pas_de_spam for direct answer