Re: kded crashing - openssl errors

On Wednesday 07 July 2004 14:45, Roger Keays wrote:
> Look familiar to anybody?

Yes, it does:

kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.4: undefined
symbol
: PKCS7_content_free
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.4: undefined
symbol
: OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.4: undefined
symbol
: OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms_conf
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.4: undefined
symbol
: OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf

But I don't have any problems and my kded is working normal. Seems as if these
messages are normal or regular warnings.

> Seems like the cookie manager might be causing the crashes (?)

Don't know, but I think the warnings don't have anything to do with these
crashes.

> Cheers,
>
> Roger

Have fun,
	Marcus

--
 :: Marcus Thiesen :: www.thiesen.org :: ICQ#108989768 :: 0x754675F2 ::

It was enough to make a body ashamed of the human race
                                                                   Mark Twain